Roc Test Camp
What is the Roc Test Camp?
The Roc Test Camp allows to you test Roc partners' and exhibitors' bikes for FREE!
SAVE TIME WITH THE NEW PLATEFORM
NEW This year to make your tests easier, you can register on line at https://roctestcamp.testpass.fr/ (a single registration for 4 days of tests)!
Upload your proof of identity and your photo to save time and all you’ll have to do is leave a deposit at the Roc Service Center.
- I register on https://roctestcamp.testpass.fr/
- I go to the Roc Test Camp stand in the Roc Service Center tent.
- I hand over a proof of identity(if it hasn’t been uploaded on the platform beforehand) and a €,4000 deposit to be paid:
- by cheque preferably
- or by credit card (N.B. AMEX cards are not accepted), please verify your maximum limit.
- My registration will be validated once I have provided this information.
- You can then go to any participant stand (remember your pedals and helmet).
- I introduce myself to the person in charge of the participant stand to recover the test bike.
- I perform my test on the Roc Test Camp track near the start line.
- If need be, I clean the bike at the Roc Cleaning Center (free of charge) and return it to the owner's stand.
- Once you've finished, go back to the Roc Test Camp stand and recover your deposit.
COME AND TEST THE LATEST MODELS OF BIKES ON THE DEDICATED TRACK AT THE ROC TEST CAMP BY CANYON