FRIDAY 7TH OCTOBER
- Estérel Massif
- Discipline: gravel
- Distance: 46.7km / 67.0km
- Elevation: +/- 900m / 970m
- Highest point course: 465m / 465m / 465m
- Category: from Cadet (2007 and before)
- Departure and arrival: Village Pierre & Vacances Cap Estérel, Agay, Saint-Raphaël
- Supplies: x3 / x3 / x4
- Classification: no
- Electric assistance: authorized
New for 2022, the Roc d'Azur sets off to discover the Massif de l'Estérel!
With this new gravel, take the start and choose your distance on D-Day. Depending on your form, your desires, the weather, etc., decide at the time if you want to do 47, 50 or 58 km! Regardless of the distance you choose, this walk will above all be an opportunity to have fun and discover this exceptional setting, made up of red rocks. These routes will take you on wide tracks, easier technically, which will allow you to take the time and admire the surroundings serenely. The "Graveleux" will be seduced by the originality of this coastal massif and its 250 million year old gravel. The Esterel is a site that is particularly well suited to the practice of Gravel, provided you respect it.
This year, you will therefore have the choice of putting yourself in competition mode on the “Gravel Roc” in the Maures, or opting for the “Gravel Esterel” hiking version.
SATURDAY 8TH OCTOBER
- Discipline: Gravel
- Distance: 65.3 km
- Elevation losses and gains: 1,440m
- Highest point on the course: 390m
- Category: from Juniors (2004 and before)
- Start: Base Nature in Fréjus
- Finish : Cimétière des Issambres, Roquebrune-sur-Argens, then return to the Base Nature by bike
- Feeding stations: x5
- Mechanical assistance: x3
- Ranking: yes
- Electric bikes: not authorised
- Podiums: men / women categories
Road-style handlebars are compulsory. Checks will be carried out at the start.