Pre-register now for the 2024 edition!
REGISTERING FOR THE ROC D’AZUR, MEANS ENJOYING AN A EXCEPTIONAL SETTING, AND A UNIQUE AMBIANCE, BUT ALSO...
Your registration includes:
- Race number collection : a central area where you can pick up your rider pack as soon as you arrive, plunging you straight into the atmosphere
- Number plate and race number : a single number to identify you
- Timed events : throughout the races there are intermediate points in addition to your overall time to help you perform to the best of your ability
- Feeding stations : savoury, sweet, packed with energy ... throughout the route there are 10 tonnes of food and 50,000 litres of drinks to keep your strength up
- Mechanical assistance : You’ll find 5 stationary mechanical assistance points in the Massif des Maures (the number will vary according to the race)
- Medical : cycle safe in the knowledge that exceptional medical support is on hand, with 200 dedicated emergency staff throughout the event (including more than 160 firefighters in the Massif des Maures, ambulance staff, public security staff, helicopters on stand-by, etc.)
- Finish : a Roc Rider T-shirt and a beer served in a Roc-branded Ecocup are waiting for you at the finish
- Exhibition & entertainment : enjoy access to a number of events and the biggest cycling exhibition open to the general public (more than 300 exhibitors, including the biggest brands and the best mountain bikers in the world ...)
- Testing : try out the latest models, free of charge, at the exhibition
- Services :
- The Roc Cleaning Center to clean your bike
- Osteopaths to take of your body are available both before or after the race
- The Roc Information Point is a unique meeting point where you can find answers to your questions and check out your race results
On certain races, the first wave will be reserved for elite riders and those wearing priority race numbers. FFC and UCI criteria are respected when establishing the starting waves. Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you think you may be eligible for inclusion in the elite/priority wave.
The registrations will close the day before each race at 5pm.
- T-Shirt, with the the Roc d'Azur 2021 design printed on the front.
- Price : € 20
To pick up at the village only, no post sending will be possible.
A nice and practical water bottle/bidon of the Roc d'Azur: with a 750ml capacity, it is perfect to ride during training or competition.
- Its standard dimensions will make it fit any water bottle hanger.
- Price : € 8
This product must be imperatively picked up on the bib numbers collection village, it will not be posted.
The photo pack contains:
- all your personal pictures (10 minimum, 15+ in average, no limit)
- wonderful general event impression pictures
- a Google Earth file showing all personal pictures at their spots
- high -& Facebook- resolution images, very fast download delivery
- all pictures showing you we could not assign (without visible race-number) are available on the website
Conditions of the offer:
- the photo pack is available for one day only ( one race and one rider)
- for those riding one race: you will receive your downloadlinks with highest priority
Pictures of the first races will be online on Monday, pictures of all races will be online by Wednesday, just after the Roc d'Azur.
The Roc Trophy photo pack contains:
- your personal photos of the various Roc Trophy races
- several beautiful general photos of the event
- a Google Earth document with the locations for taking pictures of your personal photos
- photos in high resolution - and in resolution Facebook, very fast download
- all unidentified photos on which you appear without your bib number will be available on the site
With this photo pack, benefit from your photos on the 5 days of races for the price of 3!
The photos of the races of the first days will be online from Monday, all the photos will be online no later than Wednesday, after the Roc d'Azur.
- Price: € 79,99
Use this saddle bag in the colours of the Roc d'Azur to store everything you need to fix a bike. It has a capacity of 1.5 L (19 × 10 × 9 cm) and fits under the saddle. No shipping available. The saddle bag must be retrieved when picking up your race number.
This souvenir poster (30x40cm format) in the Roc d'Azur colors will allow you to keep a souvenir of your race. Your poster will be sent to you (unframed) by La Poste after the race, so please check that your postal address entered in time to is complete and correct when you register.
Special price: 30€ before the race and 39€ after the race.
The French law number 99-223, concerning health protection and anti-doping measures for athletes, was voted by the National Assembly on March 23, 1999. Its provisions oblige the ensemble of French and foreign participants to furnish proof of their aptitude for cycling in competition. This aptitude must be justified by a medical certificate, delivered by a doctor, after a medical examination.
- You have a license with a federation that is affiliated with the UCI
You must furnish a medical certificate stating no contra-indications to cycling in competition dated less than one year before race day when picking up your number.
- You are an FSGT, or UFOLEP License holder
For holders of licenses which have the mention “Cycling” or “Cyclosport” (medical authorization clearly mentioned on the license card on a sticker), you must furnish a copy of your valid license (season 2022) when picking up your race number.
- You do not have a cycling license
You must furnish a medical certificate stating no contra-indications to cycling in competition dated less than one year before race day when picking up your race number.
- Signing up for the Roc Trail
To enter the trail races, you have to present an "Athlé Compétition", "Athlé Entreprise" or "Athlé Running" licence or a "Pass' J'aime Courir" issued by the French Athletics Federation and valid on the date of the Event, which must certify that a medical certificate has been issued stating that you have no contraindication to competitive athletics.
Non-licence holders have to present a medical certificate (or copy) issued no more than one year before the Event. The medical certificate must contain one of the three following statements:
- "no contraindication to competitive athletics";
- "no contraindication to competitive running"; or
- "no contraindication to competitive sport".
- You are participating in the Tri Roc
Tri Roc participants must present a 2022 FFTri license. If you can not present this document or its photocopy, a medical certificate carrying the mention of no contra-indications to triathlons in competition, dated less than one year before the date of the challenge, will be necessary (model version to be downloaded below).
Non-licensed participants must also sign up for a €20 FFTri day pass (mandatory/price set by the Côte d’azur Triathlon League).
- You are participating in the Multi Roc Challenge
you must present a medical certificate stating the following:
- " no contraindication to the practice of sport in competition ".
The Tri Roc event requires a FFTri license. FFTri licensees must present their 2023 license. Non-licensed participants will also have to subscribe to a FFTri pass-day of 20€ (mandatory / price fixed by the Côte d'Azur Triathlon League).
- No race numbers will be delivered without presentation of a license or a medical certificate.
- No medical certificate will be given on site and no wavers will be accepted.
- The medical certificate is also mandatory for the hikes.
- Photocopies of the medical certificate will be accepted.
- The mention “cycling in competition” is the only phrase which will be valid, the term “competition” is indispensable.
This Personal Accident Insurance is offered by the organiser's insurer so that you are correctly covered during your participation in the Roc d’Azur 2023
It is optional but is strongly recommended.
As you may know, the vast majority of your usual insurance policies (particularly your car insurance, insurance provided automatically through your bank cards, household insurance, bank loan insurance, etc.) totally exclude any participation in sports events either on an amateur or professional basis, and therefore exclude the risks involved in your taking part in the Roc d’Azur.
It is therefore important that you check the extent of the cover provided by your normal insurance policies (and the exclusions) and, if you are not sufficiently covered or not covered at all, you should consider taking out the proposed insurance policies by clicking on the link below.
This insurance will cover you if you have an accident whilst taking part in the event, whether or not you were responsible and whether or not there is an identified responsible third party. You are only covered during the event from the time you cross the starting line until the time you cross the finishing line or you abandon the event.
In the event of an accident during your participation in the event, it covers:
· medical costs (within the limits that you have chosen),
· in the event of death or total or partial permanent disability (due to this accident): the payment of compensation (within the limits that you have chosen)
This cover Individual Accident is optional but highly recommended. It can be taken out in addition to any existing insurance you may already have or if you are not already covered. You may purchase the cover from the insurer of your choice, from your federation or from Aon, organizer’s broker, whose proposal (detailed notice and application form) can be consulted and downloaded by clicking on the link below. You can subscribe to the option of your choice during your registration for the event or at any time before the start of the event.
Insured : any person who has taken out cancellation insurance with their registration for the Roc d’Azur 2023 (by ticking the corresponding box on the application form)
Purpose of insurance : to reimburse registration fees paid for the Roc d’Azur 2023 when the insured is forced to withdraw due to :
- death, accident or illness of the insured;
- death, accident or serious illness (requiring hospitalization) of the insured's spouse, parent or child in the thirty days before the event;
- refusal of a visa by the French authorities;
- theft of identity papers in the 48 hours prior to the start of the race;
- court summons.
Please note that cancellation due to an epidemic and/or a pandemic is excluded. The direct or indirect consequences of COVID-19 affecting the insured party (positive test, contact case or any other risk) are therefore excluded.
Premium on top of the registration fees :
- 12 € (a single payment to be made for both registration and insurance) which cover a refund up to 100 €
- 20 € (a single payment to be made for both registration and insurance) which cover a refund up to 200 €
- 30 € (a single payment to be made for both registration and insurance) which cover a refund up to 300 €
Only one insurance is valid for all races of the Roc d'Azur to which the insured is registered
Compensation conditions: all requests for compensation must be made via an online declaration directly with the event’s insurance underwriter https://timeto.aon.fr, no later than 15 days after the event.
This declaration must be accompanied by an official document justifying cancellation of participation and, notably, in the event of an accident or illness, a medical certificate drafted in French, English or Spanish and issued no later than two days following the event. This certificate must explicitly mention the inability to participate in the event.
Your request will be studied within two months of the event and, if justified and covered by the insurance policy, compensation will be paid to you by bank transfer within the following month.
Main exclusions include:
· illness or accident suffered prior to taking out the insurance;
· psychological or psychiatric disorders, nervous or mental illness, and their consequences;
· pregnancy prior to taking out the insurance;
· deliberate action by the insured.
We recommend that you read the full terms and conditions of the policy contained in the insurer's information notice.