register open for the 2024 edition!
REGISTERING FOR THE ROC D’AZUR, MEANS ENJOYING AN A EXCEPTIONAL SETTING, AND A UNIQUE AMBIANCE, BUT ALSO...
Your registration includes:
- Race number collection : a central area where you can pick up your rider pack as soon as you arrive, plunging you straight into the atmosphere
- Number plate and race number : a single number to identify you
- Timed events : throughout the races there are intermediate points in addition to your overall time to help you perform to the best of your ability
- Feeding stations : savoury, sweet, packed with energy ... throughout the route there are 10 tonnes of food and 50,000 litres of drinks to keep your strength up
- Mechanical assistance : You’ll find 5 stationary mechanical assistance points in the Massif des Maures (the number will vary according to the race)
- Medical : cycle safe in the knowledge that exceptional medical support is on hand, with 200 dedicated emergency staff throughout the event (including more than 160 firefighters in the Massif des Maures, ambulance staff, public security staff, helicopters on stand-by, etc.)
- Finish : a Roc Rider T-shirt and a beer served in a Roc-branded Ecocup are waiting for you at the finish
- Exhibition & entertainment : enjoy access to a number of events and the biggest cycling exhibition open to the general public (more than 300 exhibitors, including the biggest brands and the best mountain bikers in the world ...)
- Testing : try out the latest models, free of charge, at the exhibition
- Services :
- The Roc Cleaning Center to clean your bike
- Osteopaths to take of your body are available both before or after the race
- The Roc Information Point is a unique meeting point where you can find answers to your questions and check out your race results
On certain races, the first wave will be reserved for elite riders and those wearing priority race numbers. FFC and UCI criteria are respected when establishing the starting waves. Please contact us by email (email@example.com) if you think you may be eligible for inclusion in the elite/priority wave.
The registrations will close the day before each race at 5pm.
These options are available via your time to account at:
A nice and practical water bottle/bidon of the Roc d'Azur: with a 750ml capacity, it is perfect to ride during training or competition.
Its standard dimensions will make it fit any water bottle hanger.
Price : € 8
This product must be imperatively picked up on the bib numbers collection village, it will not be posted.
T-Shirt, with the the Roc d'Azur design printed on the front.
To pick up at the village only, no post sending will be possible.
Price : € 20
This sports bag in the colors of the Roc d'Azur is ideal for storing your sports gear or for going on a weekend.Technical characteristics:
Waterproof Duffel Bag
Size: 280mm x L600mm
With carrying handle
It must be collectedat the bib collection, no delivery by post can be done.
Price : € 35
This souvenir poster (size 30x40cm) in the colors of the Roc d'Azur will allow you to keep a souvenir of your race. Your poster will be sent (unframed) by La Poste after the race, check that your postal address entered in time to is complete and correct when you register. Preferential rate of €35 before the race and €40 after the race.
The photo pack contains:
- ll your personal pictures (10 minimum, 15+ in average, no limit)
- wonderful general event impression pictures
- a Google Earth file showing all personal pictures at their spots
- high -& Facebook- resolution images, very fast download delivery
- all pictures showing you we could not assign (without visible race-number) are available on the website
Conditions of the offer:
- The photo pack is available for one day only ( one race and one rider)
- For those riding one race: you will receive your downloadlinks with highest priority
- For those riding several races: check your different photo packs on www.sportograf.com, choose the one you want and email your name + bib number linked to the pack you want, to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Roc Trophy photo pack contains your personal photos of the various Roc Trophy races, several beautiful general photos of the event, a Google Earth document with the locations for taking pictures of your personal photos, photos in high resolution - and in resolution Facebook, very fast download
- All unidentified photos on which you appear without your bib number will be available on the site.
With this photo pack, benefit from your photos on the 5 days of races for the price of 3!
The photos of the races of the first days will be online from Monday, all the photos will be online no later than Wednesday, after the Roc d'Azur.
Price: € 79,99
XC jersey in fully micro-perforated fabric which maximizes ventilation and evacuation of perspiration during exercise while protecting against UV rays.
Shaping and comfortable, the jersey is aimed at all those who practice cross-country mountain biking diligently and with a view to performance. The seamless laser cutting and aero lines of the sleeves are part of this competitive spirit. They guarantee a perfect fit on the biceps, which is optimized by a thin silicone band. They also contribute to the aerodynamic profile (visually and technically) of the product.
This jersey has a full zip, an essential feature in steep or challenging sections where you have to “open wide” to combat the increase in cardio and body temperature.
The stretchy property of its fabric promotes both a well-fitted fit and pleasant freedom of movement. 100% polyester jersey.
The jersey must be collected on the Ekoï stand in the Roc d’Azur village, no shipment will be made. Roc d’Azur preferential price: €44.25 in pre-sale instead of €59.99, 25% discount
Price: 44,25 €
The Enduro jersey is characterized by an ultra loose and fully micro-perforated fabric, which maximizes ventilation and the evacuation of perspiration during exercise while protecting against UV rays.
Respecting the codes of the discipline, our product managers designed this jersey with a super stretchy and flexible fabric. Objective: to promote freedom of movement, support the range of movements on the bike and assert the rider style. 100% polyester jersey.
The jersey will be collected from the Ekoï stand in the Roc d’Azur village, no shipment will be made. Roc d’Azur preferential price: €44.25 in pre-sale instead of €59.99, i.e. a 25% discount
Price: 44,25 €
Bibshorts with a perfect fit close to the body, thanks to their light, breathable and stretchy fabric.
The bibshorts are made with Lycra® fabric and a siliconized GRIP band to guarantee perfect support, fitted with the GEL V-LIGHT skin to absorb shock during MTB outings. Bibshorts 80% polyamide and 20% elastane.
The bibshorts will be collected from the Ekoï stand in the Roc d’Azur village, no shipment will be made. Roc d’Azur preferential price: €67.50 in pre-sale instead of €89.99, 25% discount
Price: 67,50 €
The fabric that makes up the upper part of the gloves is perforated elastic to promote the evacuation of heat and sweat.
A second skin type covering because it is very tight with a Velcro at the wrist which allows a perfect fit. Gloves 70% nylon – 20% polyester and 10% elastane.
Gloves will be collected at the Ekoï stand in the Roc d’Azur village, no shipment will be made. Roc d’Azur preferential price: €30 in pre-sale instead of €39.99, i.e. a 25% discount
Price: 30 €
MANDATORY for non-FFTRI licensed. You will also have to provide a medical certificate of no contraindication to take part to a triathlon in competition. Please note, if you do two relay disciplines, you will have to subscribe two FFTRI day passes (one per sport).
Price: 2 €
The medical certificat must be dated prior one year before the date of the race, signed by a doctor and with the mention « cycling in competition » (for mountainbiking competition races), « running in competition » (for trail competition races) or « triathlon in competition » (for tri roc and tri roc relay competition races). The medical certificate in electronic format must be uploaded on your time to account in advance and before september the 22th 2024 to allow the organisation to validate them.
You will have the possibility to check on your time to account if your medical certificate has been validated. If you didn’t uploade dit or if your medical certificate isn’t valid, you will have to brin git printed at the bib collection.
Attention, the presentation of a medical certificate or the mention of your medical certificate depends of your race, you can find the information about the medical certificate on the table above.
In order to avoid any error and refuse your medical certificat, you can dowlonad the template below (cycling, running and triathlon):
- No bib will be distributed without presentation of a medical certificate.
- No medical certificate will be issued on site and no discharge will be accepted.
- Photocopies of medical certificates are accepted.
- Details and information on the mentions accepted on the medical certificate or on the depending of your race. You can find more information about it on the table above.
models below (cycling, running and triathlon):
You will participate in a timed mountainbiking competition :
Therefore, your participation is subject to the obligatory presentation of:
- A medical certificate with the mention « cycling in competition » dating from less than one year prior the date of the race.
- Foreign license holders must provide a medical certificate with the mention « cycling in competition » even if they have a competition license issued by a federation affiliated with the UCI.
- This certificate must be dated, signed by a doctor. The medical certificate must be in French, English, Spanish or Italian.
Prior to the Event, the medical certificate must be uploaded by the participant on his time to account. No medical certificate sent by post or e-mail will be taken into account.
These documents must be communicated sufficiently in advance of the Event and a maximum of 15 days before the date of the Event to allow the Organizer to validate them. The participant must therefore check on their time to account that the medical certificat has been validated. If this is not the case, the participant must brin git printed at the bib collection.
You are participating in the Tri Roc
Tri Roc participants must present a medical certificate carrying the mention of no contra-indications to triathlons in competition, dated less than one year before the date of the challenge, will be necessary (model version to be downloaded below).
Non-FFTRI licensed participants must also sign up for a €8 FFTri day pass (mandatory/price set by the Côte d’azur Triathlon League).
To save your time and avoid possible stress you can directly upload your medical certificate into your time to account, and ensure it's valid. A model is available here.
If you participate to the tri roc relais, you can present a medical certificate with the specific mention :
- « no contraindications for participating in running competitions», if you participate to the running part of the relay only
- « no contraindications for participating in cycling competitions», if you participate to the cycling part of the relay only
- « no contraindications for participating in swimming competitions», if you participate to the swim part of the relay only
Participation in a Trail competition race is subject to the mandatory presentation of:
- a medical certificate, dating less than a year prior the date of the Event, signed by the doctor, allowing its authentication, written in French, English, Spanish, Italian and must have one of the mention :
- “ no contraindications for participating in athletism in competition »
- “ no contraindications for participating in running in competition »
- “ no contraindications for participating in sport in competition »
These non-timed races do not require a medical certificate. However, the Organisation draws the attention of the participant or his legal representative if applicable to the fact that the participant will have to make sometimes intense and/or continuous efforts over the entire distance of the course and that he must remain vigilant in order to not to get hurt.
This Personal Accident Insurance is offered by the organiser's insurer so that you are correctly covered during your participation in the Roc d’Azur 2024. It is optional but is strongly recommended.
As you may know, the vast majority of your usual insurance policies (including guarantees included with your bank cards, loan insurance, etc.) totally exclude any participation in sports events either on an amateur or professional basis, and therefore exclude the risks involved in your taking part in the Roc d’Azur
It is therefore important that you check the extent of the cover provided by your normal insurance policies (and the exclusions) and, if you are not sufficiently covered or not covered at all, you should consider taking out the proposed insurance policies by clicking on the link below.
This insurance will cover you if you have an accident whilst taking part in the event, whether or not you were responsible and whether or not there is an identified responsible third party. You are only covered during the event from the time you cross the starting line until the time you cross the finishing line or you abandon the event.
It guarantees the following accidents that may occur during the event:
- in the event of death or total or partial permanent disability (due to this accident), the payment of a capital (within the limits of the purchased insurance option),
- coverage of medical costs (within the limits of the purchased insurance option), and, if necessary, repatriation.
This Individual Accident is optional but highly recommended. It can be taken out in addition to any existing insurance you may already have or if you are not already covered. You may purchase the cover from the insurer of your choice, from your federation or from Marsh, organizer’s broker, whose proposed insurance (detailed notice and application form) can be consulted and downloaded by clicking on the link below.
Notice and application form
Insured : any person who has subscribed to the cancellation insurance with their registration for the Roc d’Azur 2024.
Purpose of insurance : to reimburse registration fees paid for the Roc d’Azur when the insured is forced to withdraw due to :
- Death, accident or illness of the insured;
- Death, accident or serious illness (accident or illness requiring hospitalization) of a spouse, cohabiting partner or partner in a civil partnership, a first-degree ascendant or descendant, a brother or sister, occurring within the thirty days preceding the event;
- Pregnancy and childbirth, provided the Insured is not pregnant at the time of subscription;
- Visa refusal by the authorities of the country of the event, provided that the participant has not previously been refused a visa by these authorities;
- Theft of the Insured's identity card or passport in the seven days prior to the event, provided these documents are essential for travel;
- court summons ;
- Invitation to a make-up exam (university only), provided that the failure was not known at the time of registration for the event;
- Serious damage (theft, fire, water damage, natural elements) to the Insured's principal or secondary residence or business premises, more than 50% of which is destroyed and which absolutely requires the Insured's presence on the day of departure or event;
- Characterized accident during rail or sea transport enabling the Insured to travel to the event (with the exception of strikes and industrial action).
Please note that cancellation due to an epidemic and/or a pandemic is excluded. The direct or indirect consequences of COVID-19 affecting the insured (positive test, contact case or any other risk) are therefore excluded.
Premium to be added to registration fees :
- 12 € (a single payment to be made for both registration and insurance) which cover a refund up to 100 €
- 20 € (a single payment to be made for both registration and insurance) which cover a refund up to 200 €
- 30 € (a single payment to be made for both registration and insurance) which cover a refund up to 300 €
- 40 € (a single payment to be made for both registration and insurance) which cover a refund up to 400 €
Only one insurance is valid for all races of the Roc d'Azur to which the insured is registered.
Compensation conditions: all requests for compensation must be made via an online declaration directly with the event’s insurance underwriter : https://timeto.sam-assurance.com, no later than 15 days after the event.
This declaration must be accompanied by an official document justifying cancellation of participation and, notably, in the event of an accident or illness, a medical certificate drafted in French, English or Spanish and issued no later than 2 days following the event. This certificate must explicitly mention the inability to participate in the event.
Your request will be studied within two months of the event and, if justified and covered by the insurance policy, compensation will be paid to you by bank transfer within the following month.
Main exclusions include:
- illness or accident suffered prior to taking out the insurance;
- psychological or psychiatric disorders, nervous or mental illness, and their consequences;
- pregnancy prior to taking out the insurance;
- deliberate action by the insured.
We recommend that you read the full terms and conditions of the policy contained in the insurer's information notice.
Notice and application form