THE GLOBAL MOUNTAIN BIKE EVENT
The Roc d’Azur has existed since 1984,with more than 20,000 participants,nearly 300 exhibitors and 100,000 visitors gathered together for five days and it’s not about to end!
An unmissable event for fans of sport and the great outdoors,it has become the biggest mountain bike event in the world. Every year in October it brings together all those involved in biking and mountain biking.
MORE THAN AN MTB EXHIBITION, THE INDUSTRY’S BENCHMARK
- A free exhibition open to everyone for 4 days
- 3 universes brought together: mountain biking, Tri-Roc and extreme sports
- A meeting place for brands and riders to mark the end of the season
EXHIBITION TIMES IN 2020:
- Thursday 8th October: from 10am to 7pm
- Friday 9th October: from 9am to 7pm
- Saturday 10th October: from 9am to 7pm
- Sunday 11th October: 9am to 5pm
Amaury Sport Organisation
Tel: +33 (0)22.214.171.124.78